Writer's Block

The USA is the place I was born. Canada is the place I was raised. Taiwan is the place in my heart.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I am so behind on my posts. I have plenty of half written back posts that I need to update and publish. They are well documented in my personal diary and mind... There's already going be a huge lag between the date of the post on my blog and the actual date the posting appears on my blog. Oh well... I'm working on it and doing the best I can.

Once again I feel my life being taken over by my Mandarin Chinese classes, while simultaneously managing my full-time and private teaching schedule, miscellaneous projects, all the while trying to balancing life, work and play. As usual I'm trying to "have a life" while biting off more than I can chew.

There's so much to say and so much that's happened since my trip to India, which almost didn't happen, including what prevented me from leaving the country!

But now I have to stop and post something far more urgent. Something that happened less than a week ago- last Thursday, March 30th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home