Writer's Block

The USA is the place I was born. Canada is the place I was raised. Taiwan is the place in my heart.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Networking at its best

This morning I found out that someone (B) who I've never actually met in person, but have been working with on "this" project is not only visiting his folks in Kaohsiung, but that his folks actually live in the same building as I do- just three floors up! What are the odds of that?!

Stranger still is that B used to live with Christine in the same room of the same apartment that I later lived in, in Taipei!

As the emails went back and forth, I wrote to Christine:

How odd to think that we've been in the same circle somewhat, tracing similar paths... but that's what happens when you network and build connections. When you're in the business of networking you'll find, more and more, that you are connected to in some way to many of the people you meet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home