Writer's Block

The USA is the place I was born. Canada is the place I was raised. Taiwan is the place in my heart.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

It's that time of year again... for some reason, I always seem to have lower motivation levels at this time of year. The fall always makes me feel rather wistful. Another year is coming to pass, the season is changing... much of nature is falling dormant (at least in North America- the seasonal patterns to which I am more accustomed).

I've been having a hard time moving forward with a few projects that I've been working on. I feel stuck. The nuisance of daily responsibilities seems more weighty than usual. At this time, life seems like a struggle and I'm having difficulty finding creative inspiration. I wish I could just snap out of it.

Sometimes I just feel so insignificant in the whole realm of things, but then I try to remind myself that each of us has a uniqueness and a contribution to make in his or her own way in this world and universe.

I know that this too (this state of mind) will pass...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home