Writer's Block

The USA is the place I was born. Canada is the place I was raised. Taiwan is the place in my heart.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

I am so behind in my posts... but I'll keep pressing on as best I can and I'll get back to previous entries that still need to be posted in good time.

A few weeks ago, I was up in Taipei to attend the first in a series of lectures given by Su Beng , 87 year old lifelong Taiwan independence activist and author of Taiwan's 400 Years of History.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make all of the lectures, but I'll definitely be there for the December 4th lecture on Taiwan history. He will be doing a series of lectures in Kaohsing at a later date.

This is rare opportunity to hear him speak publicly. Su Beng lectures primarily in Hoklo Taiwanese. Here's a poster with further details:




You can also click here for further details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home