Writer's Block

The USA is the place I was born. Canada is the place I was raised. Taiwan is the place in my heart.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I can't believe it. This is the first week since about mid-July that I've spent entirely in Kaohsiung!

Admittedly, I've been laying low, recharging and slowly getting back to the business of life in general and updating my dear, neglected blog. I will be updating retroactively (for August and September) in the coming weeks.

Though it may seem as though I've been slacking on my posts, this past week I've been completely absorbed in my first week of Mandarin Chinese classes. And tomorrow another semester of teaching begins! Thus begins my dual role as both full-time teacher and student...

1 Comments:

  • At 9/11/2005 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home