Writer's Block

The USA is the place I was born. Canada is the place I was raised. Taiwan is the place in my heart.

Monday, June 23, 2003

It's the end of the semester and I'm frantically trying to keep up with all I have to do with preparing and grading finals, planning a trip to Southeast Asia in July, starting SCUBA diving classes, among other things...

Priorities, priorities....

I really wish I had more time to consistently blog. I was planning to stay on hiatus until the end of the week. But I just had to post this bit of ego stroking news!

I recently wrote yet another letter to the editor at the Taipei Times expressing my humble opinion in response to an article written about how the Taiwanese should adopt Japan's love of cleanliness . And to my great surprise it got published !

It's the second time I've gotten a letter published and it really gives me a great sense of satisfaction and accomplishment- which is so encouraging especially to an amateur, aspiring and recovering writer like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home