Writer's Block

The USA is the place I was born. Canada is the place I was raised. Taiwan is the place in my heart.

Monday, May 26, 2003

SARS Conspiracy Theories

Most mysterious tragic losses of human life bring forth conspiracy theories.

The first that I've heard of is that SARS might have been caused by accidental leakage of China's biochemical weapons currently underdevelopment. Scary... that could offer some disturbing insights into the Chinese government's whole handling of this situation.

The second is that the SARS virus may have come from outer space . When I first heard about this theory I almost rolled on the floor in laughter and simply thought: Oh my g-- We are being invaded by aliens. Our lives are in danger... the universe is at stake... it's the end of the world.

Makes for a good sci-fi story tho'... bioterrorism from outer space....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home