Writer's Block

The USA is the place I was born. Canada is the place I was raised. Taiwan is the place in my heart.

Friday, February 22, 2008

A few random thoughts

About a week ago, I was at the gym doing my routine- using dumbbells to work on my arms and upper body. Well it just so happened that there were two other men, who, when they realized that they were using the same amount of weight as me, promptly switched to using twice the weight of dumbbells- which was about 20lbs. or more. Good for them- I think they should have been using more weight to challenge themselves anyhow. Never mind comparing themselves to 'lil ol me. It made me feel pretty good though that I was able to give them "a run for their money" so to speak.

Reflecting on my "adventures" as a single woman in New York since moving back in October, I realize that I have quite a bit of material that I could spin into some entertaining short stories about the men that I've met. They are just too good to blog about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home